Also known as
Voltage-gated potassium channel subunit Kv1.3, HPCN3, HGK5, HuKIII, HLK3, HGK5, Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily A member 3
This is the immunising peptide for the product Rabbit antibody to internal part of KCNA3 (Potassium voltage-gated channel subfamily A member 3, Kv1.3): whole serum (OSK00003W)
Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 12 months. After reconstitution keep at -20°C. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
12 months after reconstitution
This item will be shipped to you at ambient temperature in a lyophilised form.
1. Folander K, et al. Genomics 23:295-296(1994)
2. Gregory S.G, et al. Nature 441:315-321(2006)
3. Philipson L.H, et al. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 88:53-57(1991)
4. Attali B, et al. J. Biol. Chem. 267:8650-8657(1992)
5. Cai Y.-C, et al. DNA Cell Biol. 11:163-172(1992)
For research use only